Are There Cheap And Natural Home Remedies For Joint Pain?
It can be very painful to feel pain in your joints. It is not the type of pain that makes you think you are going to die but it is the kind that many sufferers would rather experience again. Although this statement is probably exaggerated, if you were in severe pain in your bones, it would likely be true. There are many factors that can cause joint pains, so a single treatment may not work for everyone. However, arthritis is the most common cause of joint pains. Many people who feel this type of pain for the first-time blame aging.
They believe they are already suffering arthritis. While this may be true for some, it is not true for all. Some injuries or medical conditions can also cause joint pain. Bursitis may also be a possible cause. It’s caused by inflammation of the bursae, the fluid-filled sacs which cushion bony parts and pad them. They allow for free movement of the bones’ tendons and muscles. The pain is felt in the joints when these sacs swell. To relieve pain in the joints, you can either buy medications from a drugstore or ask your doctor. There are also home remedies that can provide joint pain relief.
These home remedies are not only affordable, but they are also very effective. Some of these are even more effective that commercial drugs.
- Warm Bath – Warm water can soothe painful joints. It relaxes muscles and promotes blood flow.
- Oil – Any oil can provide instant relief for joint pain. Massage the oil lightly on the area. This will help relieve your aching bones. Massaging is not recommended for people suffering from gout-related joint pains. Gout arthritis sufferers say massaging the affected areas can make the pain worse. To be safe, you can simply apply oil to the affected area and let it sit.
- Garlic – Take garlic cloves that have been fried in butter.
- Turmeric powder – Take half a teaspoon turmeric powder. Combine it with warm water. Apply it three times daily.
- Bananas – These fruits are the best for your joints, as they give them strength. Bananas can even grease your joints, according to some.
- Exercise — You can increase your flexibility and the strength of your bones and joints by exercising. Water exercise can be a great option for joint pains. Water exercise can help reduce joint pain and improve flexibility. It also helps you to maintain your body weight.
- Camphor rub – Combine one teaspoon of camphor oil with one teaspoon of sunflower seed oil. Massage the affected area. This will give you a calming warmth that can help reduce your pain.