Are There Saf Herbal Supplements For Gout?
Gout can manifest as joint pains and muscle pains. Joint and muscle pains can only be felt in your big toes, knees, ankles and feet. Gout sufferers often describe the pain as intense, throbbing, crushing, and excruciating. This is often accompanied with high fever, which can be a strong indicator that you have Gout. Gout is a form of arthritis that occurs when our blood levels of uric acid build up, which causes our joints swelling or inflamation.
- Acute gout is characterized by a painful condition that affects one joint.
- Chronic gout is a condition that causes joint swelling and pain. Your body will release synovial fluid around your joints if it has too much uric acids. This would lead to the formation uric acid crystals, which can then cause swelling and inflamed of the joints.
Gout is not a specific condition. To be aware of the signs and symptoms, we must be able identify them. Gout can also be seen in women who have had a menopausal period or who have ingested alcohol. Now the question is, how can we prevent this condition? We are committed to preventing gout symptoms and signs by raising awareness of health issues.
Gout prevention is possible with a variety of herbal remedies that doctors and health professionals have discovered to be effective.
- Bitter Gourd is a simple vegetable that can be mixed with other vegetables and eaten here in the Philippines. It also has many health benefits that could help us avoid certain diseases or illnesses.
- Banaba. This natural healing method was also used by the Filipino Pre-Colonial people as a medicine. The leaves are often boiled to extract the plant’s extract. Then, the patient with the illness drinks the boiling water. To speed up wound healing, the leaves can be placed on top of the wound to cover it. Banaba tea can aid in weight loss, even without any restrictions. Banaba tea can detoxify the body and protect your liver. Banaba tea has a positive effect on weight loss by lowering LDL and trigyceride cholesterol. It can be used to treat urinary tract infections. Banaba tea can help lower or normalize blood sugar. Even if you are not at risk for developing diabetes, you can reduce your risk by drinking banaba daily. Banaba tea is effective because it regulates blood sugar and acts in a similar way to insulin. Both Banaba and Bittergourd are effective in fighting diabetes.
- Consuming Bitter gourd promotes insulin metabolism and normalizes insulin levels. Banaba also shares the same property. Both of these herbs are sold in the Philippines as herbal teas. Too much acid in the body is often what causes gout. We want to reduce the amount of uric acid found in our bodies. If it is too high, it can cause the condition known as Gout.
- Turmeric (Luyang Dilaw). This herb is also very powerful and effective. It cleanses the body by flushing out bad cholesterol. Turmeric is often used to prevent Gout. It can also be taken as a tea.
- Apple. Many doctors and health experts would agree that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. For people who want to avoid Gout, this is true again. The acidity of the body can be neutralized by apples, which can also reduce the uric acid that causes Gout. There have never been any side effects to eating too many apples. It can also be taken in juice extract form (not powdered) as long as your juicer is with you.
- Cherries and other Berries. Cherries and other berries are good sources of antioxidants that detoxify our bodies of any harmful elements. Cherries are also known to cleanse our kidneys and give us a rosy complexion. This cleansing power found in cherries and other fruits has led to the discovery of other powerful berry fruit such as Goji Berry, Acai Berry, and Maqui Berry.
These are just a few powerful and effective herbal remedies you can use to prevent Gout. Goji, Acai Berry, and Maqui are options. However, these berries are very expensive in the Philippines. There are other options, such as bitter gourds, turmeric, or banaba.