Какви са ползите от черешите?
Ever wonder why so many cough remedies are cherry-flavored? It has nothing to do with the taste, but rather with the relationship between the cherry tree and the remedy being given. Cherry bark was the “go-to” remedy until science discovered other ways. The American cherry tree is celebrated in many ways. The United States celebrates cherry trees in many ways. In 1912, Tokyo gifted 3000 cherry trees to the United States to be planted in Washington D.C. Although it is unlikely that the event took place, it does highlight the importance of the tree.
Вземете под внимание
- Anti-inflammatory: The bark and the fruit both have properties that can reduce swelling. A few slices of the bark can be eaten daily by people suffering from arthritis, gout, and other painful inflammatory conditions. The bark can be poisonous if consumed in large quantities.
- Cough Reflex: The bark’s toxin can cause cyanide poisoning if it is not properly digested. Cyaniide can be helpful in stopping the cough reflex when taken in small quantities. Tea of the bark can be helpful for those suffering from bronchitis, the flu, or other conditions that cause severe coughing, especially if it is chronic.
- Fiber Content: Cherries are high in fiber, just like many fruits and vegetables. Three grams of fiber per serving is equivalent to twelve percent of your daily fiber needs. They are also low in calories, with only 87 calories per portion. This makes them a delicious, low-calorie way to satisfy this need.
- Gout: One of the most severe medical conditions is this. This is a form arthritis that usually begins in the right bigtoe from crystals that have been dropped from the blood. These crystals can be very sharp and cause reddening of the affected area. Cherry juice is a common treatment for this condition.
- Uric Acid: Gout is caused by too much uric acids in the bloodstream. This is a product of a protein component and can cause gout. People with kidney disease are more likely to have high levels of this substance, which can cause damage to many organs. Cherry juice can not only be an anti-inflammatory but it can also help eliminate this waste product from the body.
- Vitamins: The fruit contains Vitamins A, C, calcium, and iron. When you see a bunch of cherries at the market, don’t resist the temptation to eat this small, dark-colored berry. Your taste buds and your body will be grateful.