When microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, parasites and pathogens threaten the body’s immune system, it is the first line defense. The immune system can be affected by increased levels of stress, tension, depression and low quality food. If your immune system isn’t working at its full potential, you are more likely to get sick or contract infections. Your daily intake of nutrients is the best way to boost your immune systems. Ayurveda, a system for natural healing that uses herbs to cleanse the body and promote good health, is a system that uses spices and herbs to do so. Ayurvedic medicine is a traditional Indian treatment that has been used for over 5000 years to treat disease and improve health.
Ayurvedic medicine boosts immunity by using herbs to fight disease and protect the body from future ones. Ayurvedic herbs are used to boost immunity. Amla is a powerful antioxidant that fights infections and protects against cancer. It lowers blood pressure, cholesterol, strengthens liver, and provides nourishment for the brain and heart. It strengthens the nervous system and immune systems. Amla is antiviral, antibacterial, and antimicrobial. It can reduce the number of bacteria, viruses, and pathogens in the body that can cause disease. Amla is often referred to as a rich source vitamin C. However, it also contains similar acids that contributes to its antioxidant properties.
The therapeutic effects of this herb on the body are due to flavonoids, polyphenols, ellagic, gallic, and tannins. It is also a good source of minerals, amino acids and vitamins. These help to absorb iron from food and increase protein synthesis. Amla balances all three doshas and is therefore effective for all who use it. Amla can be used to increase longevity, improve digestion, treat constipation and reduce fever, purify the blood, reduce coughs, alleviate asthma, strengthen your heart, benefit the eyes and stimulate hair growth. It also enlivens the body and enhances intellect.
This powerful herb, also known as Indian Ginseng, has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti stress, and antioxidant properties. It is an immune-enhancing and rejuvenating herb. It acts as an adaptogen, which stimulates the immune system and combats stress. It protects the body by increasing white blood cell counts and providing antigens that fight infection, germs, and allergies. It reduces inflammation in the joints, boosts energy levels, and protects the nervous systems. It prepares the body for illness by strengthening the immune system. However, it also restores the immune system by strengthening it and rejuvenating it after an injury.
Ashwagandha can be used to prolong life, improve health, increase mental function, boost physical energy, prevent infection, and protect the immune systems. Guduchi is an adaptogen and immunomodulator that increases immunity to stress, anxiety, and illness. Guduchi can be used for flu prevention. It strengthens the immune system to protect against exposure to toxic substances. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. It reduces gout. It balances all doshas and eliminates accumulated Pitta dosha. Shatavari is a powerful rejuvenating herb. It has soothing, nourishing and cooling properties. Shatavari can help with many conditions such as overheating, depletion, or out-of-balance. Shatavari boosts the immune system by increasing the function of macrophages which are immune cells that kill microorganisms. It helps the immune system recover from toxins. Shatavari is an antioxidant and immunostimulant. It also helps to prevent tussive symptoms. Shatavari balances pitta and vata doshas.
Our ancestors loved, analyzed and conceived nature. They used the knowledge they had to create and care for their environment. They also discovered the healing properties of vegetables and plants, and used them for their health problems. These secrets have survived to this day. This article will discuss the healing properties of different vegetables and how you can use them to treat various diseases.
- Rhubarb is rich in organic acids, vitamins, and mineral salts. It can be used to aid digestion, improve metabolism, blood composition, and treat constipation. A rhubarb flower extract in ethanol is used to strengthen hair and take care of the skin.
- Lettuce leaves are rich in carotene, vitamins, organic acids, carbohydrate, protein, and minerals. They regulate your body’s water levels, aid in bowel movement, and treat constipation. You can also eat lettuce to strengthen your nervous systems, lower blood pressure, and treat gastritis and other ulcers. Consuming this vegetable can help to eliminate cholesterol from your body.
- The phytoncides in onion can destroy germs and facilitate the secretion tears. The vegetable is rich in vitamins (C, B, and PP), sugars, glycosides and other biologically active substances. Spring onions are high in vitamin C and carotene. They can also be used to treat anemia, chronic tonsillitis, and acute upper respiratory tract disorders like anemia and angina. It can also be used to prevent grippe and other cardiac diseases, atherosclerosis, and essential hypertension. Onion provides vitamins to your body, strengthens your body, and stimulates appetite. You can use the decoction of onion rinds as a mouth rinse for stomatitis treatment and as a gargle. It can be used to treat hair problems and to make a compress for sores and wounds.
- Tomatoes contain carbohydrates, carotene and various vitamins (including vitamins P and C), as well as organic acids and minerals. It can be used to cleanse your body. They can be used to increase metabolism and prevent gout.
- The insulin in Jerusalem artichoke tuber can replace sugar and starch. It should be used by diabetics. Tuber also contains protein, vitamins, and many other mineral substances such as silicon, potassium and magnesium. It can be used to help prevent cardiovascular disease. It has been shown to be a great help in strengthening immunity and improving digestion.