Follow these simple natural remedies for gout to get rid of the pain. Although natural remedies have been around for centuries, most natural remedies were not discovered until the last decade. Many remedies have been found to be fake, as you might imagine. There are many natural remedies that can be very helpful and some are being recommended by traditional physicians. Gout arthritis can cause swelling, pain, inflammation, and even death.
These natural remedies can help you save hours of pain. Gout is not incurable, but many people have found simple ways to relieve their symptoms. These remedies may have been used by King Arthur. King Arthur? Gout has been around since antiquity and was once called the “disease of kings”. Gout was a common disease among the wealthy and royalty centuries ago, according to many historians.
Gout was most likely a result of poor diet and heredity. Gout is a form of arthritis caused by too much urine. It can be prevented by flushing out the urine and keeping the crystals down. What is uric acid? Uric acid is a waste product from the body’s purines. Gout is not a condition that is inherited. However, it is most often caused by the lifestyle of the sufferer. Gout is less common in people who are healthy.
Here are some ways you can be healthier and get rid of gout.
- Believe that you can treat your gout! Many people give up on gout after hearing the term “hereditary”. You can successfully treat gout if you take control and improve your health.
- Gout should not be treated with painkillers. Many doctors recommend Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), which can be taken orally in order to reduce inflammation. Many people succumb to the temptation to take painkillers in order to treat their disease. It doesn’t matter if you don’t feel the symptoms, it doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Millions of people have damaged their joints and caused further damage.
- Know your Body Mass Index (or BMI). Obesity can cause high levels of uric acids in your body. It is important to keep your body weight within 20-25 pounds of your ideal weight. Your body mass index will help you determine if you are at your ideal weight. This report offers some easy ways to lose weight!
- Don’t be dehydrated! Gout can be caused by dehydration. To flush out uric acid, you should drink half of your body weight in ounces each day. You should drink 100 ounces water if you weigh 200 pounds.
- Drink water with a pH greater than 7.
- Avoid foods high in purines. This is a great place to start. It will dramatically reduce your levels of purines, which will lower your uric acid. Avoid foods such as anchovies and gravy, liver, mussels sardines scallops shrimp, fish, shellfish poultry, red meats and red meats.
- Eat a simple, high-fiber diet. Avoid fast food and processed foods to lose ten pounds. A simple diet should include plenty of fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables. Whole grains are also recommended.
- Take vitamins! Vitamin C and E should be added to your diet. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic Acid, has been shown to naturally lower uric acid levels. We recommend 1000 mg for an attack and 500 mg to maintain.
- Don’t drink! Drinking more than one alcoholic beverage per day can increase your risk of having an attack. Limit your intake to one per day.
- Try these simple natural remedies.