Kidney stones can be caused by the presence of solid substances within the urine. These solid substances crystallize and form stones. Stones can often be found in the ureters, or tubes to the bladder, and block the outlet. This prevents urine from passing through the urethra. This causes swelling of the kidneys and severe pain in the abdomen or groin. The formation of stones can lead to blood in the urine and severe dehydration. The condition is called nephrolithiasis and kidney calculi are also known as renal calculi. There are many types of kidney stones. Calcium stones form when calcium is combined with other substances such as phosphate, oxalate or carbonate. This is the most common type of kidney stone.
Cystine stones are common among people with cystinuria. Struvite and uric acid are the other types.
- To flush out kidney stones, one teaspoon of basil leaf juice mixed with honey may be taken.
- Celery juice can reduce the formation of stones.
- A home remedy for kidney stones is fresh apple juice or cider juice.
- Grapes are known for their diuretic properties. They are high in water and potassium salts, and have low sodium chloride or albumin. Grapes are good for the kidney.
- Watermelon is also high in potassium salt and water, so it can be used as a diuretic or food item.
- One tablespoon of horse gram and one tablespoon of pomegranate paste can be used to dissolve kidney stones.
- Drinking a cup of radish leaves juice can reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- Two figs can be boiled in a cup of boiling water. Then, you can drink the water in an empty stomach. This is a great home remedy for kidney stones.
- You can boil chopped kidney beans in water. After straining, let the water cool and then drink as often as you like. This will dissolve the kidney stones.
- Vitamin A intake strengthens the urinary system and prevents stone formation.
- You should drink more water.
- Avoid dairy products, chocolates, pastries, and alcohol.
Did you know that thousands search the term “calcium dissolving” each month by kidney sufferers? Why is this a popular term? Doctors are trying to conceal the latest kidney stone natural remedy, which is dissolving calcium. It is not surprising that hospitals keep natural acidic remedies ‘hush-hush’ when you consider the millions of dollars paid each year to the medical sector for kidney stones. You can imagine the financial loss if these effective remedies are not made available, considering that 85% kidney stones can be dislodged naturally. Perhaps it is time to allow Natural Health and your body treatment for your kidney stones.
Fact! Fact! Calcium kidney stones account almost 85 percent of all kidney stone cases and are more common in men. The stones are made from calcium that has been accumulated, combined with phosphate, oxalate, or carbonate. The bad news is that kidney stones can be painful. Many women claim that kidney stones are as painful as childbirth. The good news is that kidney stone will almost always go away by themselves. You may not be aware that you have passed many stones before you feel the pain of a kidneystone.
The good news is that calcium stone are the easiest to dissolve. Most calcium-based stones can be disintegrated with acidic ingredients or certain types of acids in 85% of cases. What natural remedies for kidney stones work? Why does acidic treatment work? Acidic remedies work because they dissolve most things. Too many acidic soft drinks can cause tooth enamel to erode. The same applies to calcium-based kidney stones, which are much more delicate than tooth enamel. Natural kidney stones can be dislodged by certain foods, beverages, and fruits. When the stones turn into crystals, your body will be able flush them out. Here are some acidic remedies that our natural health company recommends.
- Phosphoric Acid – Phosphoric Acid has been around for many decades. It is used to keep soft drinks tangy. A high level of phosphoric acid may be enough to dissolve calcium stones up to 1 cm in size. To flush the kidneys, we recommend that you follow the remedy with a high-water-soluble fiber purée.
- Lemon Juice- Lemon juice naturally contains acid! The acidity of lemon juice will help to dissolve the stones to a manageable level. Olive oil can be used to lubricate your urinary tract after the stone dissolution process. This natural remedy is said to work in under 2 hours.
- Cherry Remedy – Although this remedy may be the most recent, some of our customers have found it to be very helpful. Ludwig W Blau, a 1950s researcher, found that eating 6-8 cherries during a bout of gout would alleviate the symptoms. New research has shown that kidney stones can be dislodged by eating cherries. Your life can be transformed by natural health! It is important to not treat natural health as a favorite recipe. You should not guess what you should eat and how much.