Welche Arten von Heilmitteln für Gicht gibt es?
Gout is a chronic condition that cannot be treated permanently. New scientific studies are being conducted to find the best treatment for gout. A promising treatment for gout is currently being tested on humans. The US Food and Drug Administration will approve the results. The drug replicates the blood-clearing enzyme, which helps in the elimination of needle-like crystals in the body’s joints. Gout is a condition where the kidneys are unable to eliminate uric acid effectively and expel it in the urine.
This can lead to uric acid crystals being formed that settle in the body joints, leading to inflammation. Hyperuricemia is a condition where there is an excessive buildup of uric acids due to inefficiency of the kidney. Gout can also be caused by an inability to properly process purines, a type of protein. Anchovies, mackerel and herring are all high in purines. Alcohol should be avoided, as it can reduce the effectiveness of the kidneys. These are listed in order of their effectiveness in treating gout.
- The first line of treatment is to use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). This can be given in a variety of strengths, from low strength to high. Low strength drugs are over-the-counter medications that don’t require prescription, such as naproxen, ibupropen, and others. If the inflammation is already severe, high-strength drugs like indomethacin will require prescription.
- Colchicine is the second option. If symptoms persist after taking NSAIDs, this is the second line of treatment. This can be administered intravenously or orally. Sometimes, however, the drug can cause diarrhea if taken orally.
- Steroids are the third option in the event that NSAIDs or colchicine fail. Prednisone, which is the most common drug, can cause side effects. According to medical observations, traditional remedies for gout may cause side effects.
- It is important to do everything possible to maintain liver and kidney health. They clean blood of uric acids and other toxins. Avoid meat and eat lots of vegetables. Meat contains uric acid, which forms uric acid.
- To avoid dehydration, make sure to drink plenty of water. Dehydration can cause uric acid buildup and reduce the effectiveness of the kidneys.
- Regular exercise is a must. To avoid rapid weight loss, it is important to not lose too much weight. Reduce weight slowly and in a healthy way.
- Avoid alcohol and purine-rich foods. For gout treatment and diagnosis, it is best to consult your doctor. Gout can be treated within 12 hours of the attack, if possible.