Does Baking Soda Combat Gout?
Gout Relief – Baking Soda to Save the Day! Baking soda is one of the best ways to relieve gout symptoms. It can be used quickly to relieve gout symptoms. Here are some ways to get gout relief using baking soda. Baking soda, also known as bicarbonate soda, is a popular home remedy for gout sufferers who prefer natural remedies to drugs. Baking soda can be used to help non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) reduce inflammation and pain.
What to do?
- Increases fluids in the body, which helps your kidneys process excess uric acids and flush it out more efficiently. It can also help NSAIDs perform their jobs more effectively, as was mentioned above.
- It increases uric acids solubility, which helps your kidneys flush out uric acids more effectively. Helps to dissolve uric acids crystals, which speeds up your recovery.
- Helps to raise your blood pH, which is known to help lower your chances of developing kidney stones if you have recurring gout. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and 8 oz water to a bowl. Stir well. Take one glass of this mixture before you go to bed, another when you wake up in the morning, and another every 2 to 4 hours between meals. Continue this daily until your gout symptoms disappear.
- Never consume more than 4 teaspoons baking soda per day. 8 glasses.
- Baking soda is high in sodium so it’s best to avoid salt while using this remedy. Salt is not a good idea. This remedy should not be used if you have high blood pressure. Only use it if your doctor approves. This home remedy is very effective for me, but it does not cure gout. However, it cannot prevent gout attacks from happening. This is crucial because recurring attacks can eventually lead to permanently damaged joints or kidney problems.