Υπάρχει μια απλή φυσική θεραπεία ουρικής αρθρίτιδας;
It is important to find a natural remedy for gout as soon as possible. But where can you look? Research shows that gout is caused when uric acid forms crystals between joints (usually in the big toe). Research also suggests that gout can often be treated by flushing the uric acids and living a healthier lifestyle. Gout is often caused by a lack of awareness. Unfortunately, traditional medicine has not yet found a cure. Many doctors and researchers agree that gout can be treated with a healthy lifestyle that flushes out the uric acid-causing bacteria. You may even lose up to 20 pounds. Natural health tips are the best natural cure for gout.
Επίπεδο ουρικού οξέος
Gout is caused by uric acids, as we have already stated. Consuming too many purines can lead to uric acid. Purines are found in meat and other animal products. Gout symptoms can be treated with other methods than changing your diet.
- It is important to immediately start the flushing process. Most Americans don’t realize that they are dehydrated. Your body may be dehydrated if your urine is yellowish in color. Drinking at least 16 ounces (2 cups), of water per hour you are awake is a good way to flush out uric acid. Do this throughout your day.
- Vitamin B complex helps convert uric acid to harmless components that can be flushed from the body. One 350 mg daily dose of complete B complex would be recommended. Flushing can also be assisted by 3-5 daily doses of pantothenic Acid (B5), which should total 500 mg.
- Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) should be taken in supplement. Vitamin C is often called the miracle vitamin. Vitamin C is loved by gout sufferers because it lowers uric acids levels. 1000mg should be taken per hour during a gout attack.
- Your symptoms can be treated with apple cider vinegar. Drinking two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (two teaspoons) can help lower your uric acid levels. The apple cider vinegar can be applied topically to reduce the swelling and pain of the big toe.
- You can also use your diet as a way to flush out uric acid and purines. This can be done by eating lots of water-soluble dietary fiber.
- High dietary fiber foods include fruits and vegetables, which will help you stay regular and flush your uric acid. Eat at least 5 to 7 servings per day.