Los tratamientos ayurvédicos forman parte de un creciente número de prácticas médicas holísticas y alternativas cada vez más comunes en todo el mundo. La medicina ayurvédica es una tradición secular de la India. Aunque se ocupa principalmente del bienestar humano, también tiene en cuenta las interacciones entre los seres humanos y el ecosistema. Los tratamientos ayurvédicos utilizan hierbas, gemas y minerales para reforzar la inmunidad y combatir las enfermedades. El tratamiento ayurvédico no sólo implica el uso de hierbas, minerales y gemas. Abarca todo un estilo de vida, incluidos el aroma, el color, la astrología y la dieta. La medicina ayurvédica tiene ocho ramas. Terapia ayurvédica También utiliza cinco...
It also uses five therapeutic measures to cleanse the body prior to any other types. To allow the body to heal, it must first be rid of toxins.
- Pancha Karma is a five-step purification process that involves eliminating excess body fluids, with or without toxins, eliminating natural waste of metabolism to cure disease, preparing the body to be fertile and rejuvenated, and promoting health through daily and seasonal routines. Two other methods can be used to prepare the body in order to perform Pancha Karma.
- Swedana, a steam treatment, helps to loosen toxins. Snehana, an oil massage that moves toxins towards the gastro-intestinal tract, is called snehana. It is not surprising that primary purification measures are all about eliminating waste from the body.
- Basti, also known as enema therapy, uses medicated oil enemas, (Anuvasana Basti), or decoctions with medicated oils, (Niruha Basti), to treat a variety of conditions related to the colon, including arthritis, backaches and chronic fever, colds as well as joint pain, kidney stones, muscle spasms and pains of heart, rheumatism and sciatica.
- Nasya, also known as nasal administration, is a method to eliminate excess waste from the throat, head, sinuses, and sinuses. Vamana, also known as emesis therapy or vamana, is therapeutic vomiting that removes excess mucus from afflictions like asthma, bronchitis or colds.
- Virechana, also known as purgation therapy or, administers a therapeutic lint to eliminate excess bile from the gall bladder, liver, and small intestine. This can lead to skin inflammation, such as acne, biliary vomiting and fever.
- Other Pancha Karma procedures can also be used to eliminate body impurities and improve circulation.
You should be familiar with the Ayurvedic products used in therapy, whether you are looking to practice them or just curious about them. Before you attempt to build one, you might want to learn how a Panchkarma Table, with a steam dome works. How do you get a Swedana unit? Or can you use an existing sauna or steam room to make one? With the help of a healthcare professional, which products should you use? Before you start any Ayurvedic program, it might be helpful to know the uses of herbal compounds. Ayurvedic treatments take into consideration all aspects of your life. You will need to assess your lifestyle and determine what you need to change. Ayurveda is a centuries-old practice that may adapt or discard treatments that don’t work. The principle that the body can be restored to health, vitality, and youthfulness is the main idea.
The apple is a common fruit but it is often overlooked for its medicinal properties. While most people think of the apple as a dessert ingredient or a healthy fruit, they are not aware of its many other uses in aromatherapy. The apple’s history dates back to ancient times. It was the King of Fruits, before the Southeast Asian durian. The origins of the apple can be traced back to Southwest Asia, between the Caspian Sea and the Black Sea. According to research, lake dwellers in central Europe used apple as far back the Stone Age era. The green apple, its offspring, was successively cultivated in 1850. It is now grown in France at Loire Valley and Provence, Languedoc-Roussillon and Aquitaine. Galen, a famed physician to the gladiators and emperors, recommended apple wine as a panacea. Apple is also a fond remembrance of childhood, with “now White” giving it a magical symbolism. Three other Grimm’s fairy tales mention apples, which are derived from old folklores.
We would find an ancient remedy that used apple pulp, swine grease, and rosewater to beautify the skin and smoothen it. To remove warts, the juice of a sour apple was used. Dr John Caius was Queen Elizabeth’s physician and advised the patient to “smell to an old swete Apple to recover his strength.” The apple tree is small, deciduous tree that can be found in temperate areas at high altitudes above sea level. It has a dense crown and gray bark. The apple tree’s toothed, elliptical leaf grows with pink-flushed and small white flowers on the short side twigs.
The apple tree blossoms in spring, and the harvest would be from September to April the following year. The fruit is round and slightly depressed at each end. There are 7000 varieties of apples in the world. They come in different skin colours, including yellow, green, red, or combination skin colors. While sweet-tasting apples can be eaten directly, sour-tasting apples can be used to make wine, cook, or refine essential oils. The green apple, which is more in the latter category, has a greenish, radiant skin and juicy flesh. It gives off a refreshing, crisp taste with every bite. The apple is a favorite among women due to its high-fibre content and thirst-quenching qualities. Apples are grown across North America and brought to the prairies of the eastern United States, South Canada, and the Pacific States. Apples are rich in malic and tartaric acid, which neutralize indigestion and prevent constipation.
Apples are a good source of pectin and other nutrients such as protein, calcium and carbohydrates, as well as potassium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. They also help to prevent gout, gout, rheumatism, gallstones, clean teeth, lower cholesterol, and improve memory. The medical profession has even called it a natural food for health. According to Chinese medicine, apples are free of toxins and promote the secretion body fluids. They also help to quench thirst, nourish the gallbladder and lungs, alleviate worries, improve stomach and spleen functions, and have a sobering effect on the tongue when drunk. Apples can increase appetite due to their ability to secrete organic acid that regulates intestinal peristalsis. Apples are a good source of vitamins A, C, and B. They also have skin nourishing and whitening properties.