How To Easily Get Gout Relief?
It’s midnight, and the world is asleep. You’re laying in a peaceful sleep, and suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your joints. You wake up wondering what happened. Your big toe suddenly becomes swollen and red. Even a short walk to the bathroom can be difficult. You are shocked to discover what happened. This is gout, which is a common type of arthritis. It occurs when crystals form of uric acid in the joints. Gout can cause severe pain. However, natural home remedies can provide relief. Let’s look at just a few of the remedies.
- Cherries: Cherries have been known to be powerful remedies for gout pain. Anthocyanins in cherries help to reduce the discomfort and frustration caused by gout. You can either eat the cherries or drink the unsweetened juice. Gout relief can also be found in dried cherries.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV): It has been shown that ACV can reduce gout pain, swelling and can be taken orally or topically. Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV and raw honey together in a glass water. Drink it after meals. To apply topically, soak the affected joints with apple cider vinegar.
- Charcoal Bath: Mix 1/2 cup charcoal powder with warm water in a bowl or a basin until it forms a paste. Now, place the affected area in the basin and add tepid water to submerge it. The area should be submerged for 30-60 minutes.
- Cold Compress: Wrap the ice cubes in towels or ice packs and place them on the affected areas. The compress should be applied to the affected area for at least 15 minutes. After that, it should be removed and reapplied. It will reduce joint inflammation and pain.
- Epsom salts: If the pain is concentrated in the big foot, soak your feet in Epsom salt. For about 30 minutes, add 2 to 3 tablespoons Epsom salt to a large pan of warm water. Follow the instructions on the package.
- Drinking lots of water is another option to relieve gout pain. It flushes out excess uric acids and prevents the formation of kidney stones. Avoid alcohol, as it can increase uric acid levels in the body. These natural remedies may be the best way to relieve gout naturally without having to change anything in your life.