Arthritis refers to a condition that affects the joints and musculoskeletal system. Arthritic joints are inflamed, very painful and stiff. They can also be warm, tender, warm, and swollen. The joints are the union or meeting point of two or more bones heads. The entire body supports the joints, which bear the weight of the body’s weight even when we sit down. Joints are susceptible to wear and tear. When arthritis invades a joint, it affects not only the bone heads, but also the surrounding tissues, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. This can make mobility difficult and even impossible.
Let’s understand It
Many people may experience disability as a result of arthritis. There are many types of arthritis, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid. Osteoarthritis is caused by friction between bone heads due to the wearing out or loss cartilage cushions that could have protected the bone heads against friction. Rheumatoid is caused by a misdirected immune system attacking healthy tissues and joints. Gout is caused by metabolic dysfunction and crystallization uric acid between bones and joints.
- The benefits of prickly ash tea are obvious: it reduces joint pain and improves blood circulation.
- A cup of hot ginger tea every day can reduce arthritis joint pain and inflammation.
- Tea made from nettle root or leaves can be enough to heal arthritis joint pain.
- Warm, damp towel or heating pad can be used to relax muscles and relieve stiffness and pain.
- Ice cubes wrapped around fabric can be used to reduce swelling and pain.
- Massage the aching joints with coconut oil or camphorated mustard oil can provide relief. Massaging can also be done with castor oil or warm paraffin.
- Peppermint oil can be applied to sore joints.
- Warm bath water in the tub or Epsom salt added to the bath water can reduce arthritis joint pain.
- It is possible to relieve arthritis joint pain naturally by going for a walk in the sun without using sunscreen.
- Arthritis pain can be reduced by gentle stretching of stiff joints throughout the day.
- Alkaline juices such as carrot, celery, and red beet can dissolve the deposits around joints and relieve pain.