Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night with your big foot feeling like it was on fire? It’s warm, tender, and it feels warm. Gout is a sudden, severe form of arthritis that causes redness, pain, and inflammation in one or more joints. The frequency of these attacks can increase with time if left untreated. This can worsen your condition and cause permanent damage to your foot’s tissue and joints. Gout can be treated with natural remedies.
- Gout can be treated with cherries. Cherries are rich in antioxidants and an enzyme that helps to neutralize uric acids. Gout sufferers must consume at least 10-15 cherries per day to be free from recurring attacks. Cherry juice can also be used to achieve the same effect.
- Gout treatment is best done with apple. For relief, it is recommended that the patient eat at most one apple per meal. Its natural antioxidants, purging effects, and purging properties naturally cleanse the system of uric acid.
- Drink at least 10-12 glasses of fluids daily. This will prevent gout attacks and flush out the urate stones from your system. It will also reduce the chance of developing kidney stones. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for gout.
- To relieve gout, mix 1/3 cup ground ginger with a small amount of water. Soak your feet for 30 minutes. This will cause you to sweat, which will help flush out the uric acid in your tissues. You should rinse it off well. Ginger can cause skin irritation if it dries.
- Take 1/2 of a lemon, squeeze it and add it to one glass of water. You can drink it three times a day. Vitamin C is found in lemons, which helps dissolve gouty deposits. This natural remedy is very effective for gout.
- You should increase your intake of tomatoes, green peppers, berries, and other citrus fruits. These foods are rich in vitamin C and can help reduce inflammation and aid in gout recovery. The Amalaki is a great source of vitamin C. Eat at least 3-4 fresh fruits per day.
- Combine 1 cup vinegar with 1 cup water and 1 tsp. Apply the mixture to the joint with a cotton or cloth. Apply the mixture to the affected area and leave it on for 2 hours. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for gout.