Natural Gout Treatments are more effective than medications? There are simple remedies that can be used to treat gout. Do you feel like your blanket is pushing against your toes like a Mack truck? Are you tired of taking painkillers and afraid that you might become addicted to them? Are you willing to make some changes in order to be healthier and more gout-free? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you might want to try a natural gout treatment before you resort to taking another NSAIDS (Non-Steroidal Inflammatory Drugs).
Gout is a sign that your body is telling you something you need to do. Gout is a sign that you need to lower your levels of uric acid and make changes in your lifestyle. Gout was once considered the “disease of kings” because many kings had suffered from this painful form of arthritis. It was not surprising, considering that most kings were obese and had unlimited alcohol access.
Gout can be caused by three main factors: being overweight, high in alcohol, and eating red meats. The problem with painkillers is that they only treat the symptoms and not the root cause. If you do this for a long time, you may also develop gouty joints! Gout is a condition that can be treated, but not the symptoms. Isn’t it the wisdom of a wise man to say that prevention is the best medicine? This is true regardless of the disease, but it also applies to gout patients! Gout is a natural treatment that focuses on preventing it. Gout can be prevented and treated.
Here are some natural ways to prevent and treat gout.
- Lean meats and healthy fats are healthier.
- High fiber intake is recommended. Fiber flushes your body naturally, including uric acids. Water-soluble fibers (fruits, vegetables) are always the best.
- Get Water! Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. Water is the ‘fountain to youth’ and will flush out uric acid.
- Take your vitamins! Take a multivitamin along with the core vitamins that promote healthy body functioning. Are you aware of the vitamins you should be taking and how they can help you? Vitamins C, and E have been proven to be beneficial.
- What is your ideal bodyweight? A healthy body weight should be maintained for your height. I recommend that you check your body mass index (BMI), to determine your ideal weight. To find a website that can help you calculate your BMI, you can Google it. You should follow these two rules if you want to lose weight: cut calories and exercise. Do not fall for quack diets.
- Do not eat purines Are you aware that purines can cause a severe flare-up of gout? Stop eating purines like red meats.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar! Gout pain can be relieved by using Apple Cider Vinegar, either topically or orally. Consuming it can lower the body’s uric acid levels and relieve the pain.
- You can use natural remedies to lower your uric acid level every week.