What comes to your mind when you see those fatty guys? How did they get there? Is their condition genetic? These are all fascinating questions with equally interesting answers. But, there is another question that is just as intriguing: What happens to or what are the repercussions for obesity? This obesity can lead to a variety of diseases. These people are more likely to develop fatty liver disease. Fat deposits can build up over time and cause liver tissue damage. Because there are so few symptoms, it can be difficult to determine if the person is suffering from this disease. The liver may have been severely damaged by then. This is often associated with people who also have high cholesterol and diabetes. Obesity is caused by eating foods high in saturated fat. Obesity can lead to many diseases.
Dietary fats are a source of energy for our bodies and are the main source to make compounds that control different bodily functions like blood pressure, heart beat, blood clotting, and blood pressure. A healthy body requires a certain amount of fat to function properly. However, too much fat can lead to serious health problems. A balanced diet is one that is low in fat and high in energy. This ensures that our bodies get the proper fats without being at high risk of developing health problems. These are the most common diseases that are caused by high levels of fats in our diet.
- Heart disease – Obesity can be linked to high blood pressure and high cholesterol, which can increase the likelihood of heart attack. It is well-known that people who are overweight are more likely to develop heart disease. Type II diabetes is also possible in obese people. This type of diabetes is known as non-insulin dependent diabetes. Obesity can also cause resistance to insulin. Insulin resistance is the only reason a person becomes diabetic (type II).
- Cancer – In the majority of cases, obesity is responsible for certain types of cancer, such as colon, breast, colonel, colonel, and kidney cancers.
- Osteoarthritis and gout – Obesity may increase the risk of developing osteorthritis. Gout can also be more common. Gout and Osteoarthritis both can cause severe pain in the joints, resulting in restricted movement. Obesity is a common reason for sleep apnea. In this particular condition, breathing stops and starts during sleep. This causes a person’s body to wake up at the same time every night. This can lead to fatigue during the day.
- Fatigue leaver disease – It is more likely that obese people will die from this disease.
- Mental problems – According to statistics, obese people are more likely to develop depression. Overweight people are more likely to feel isolated and lonely, which can lead to depression.
There are two types: saturated and unsaturated fats. Saturated fats are more dangerous as they increase low-density cholesterol (LDL) and can lead to coronary artery disease. There are many ways to get rid obesity. It is up to you to decide which method will work for you. You can also find weight loss products on the market.
Fasting is when one abstains from eating or drinking for a specified period of time. Many health advocates are concerned about the long-term success of a weight loss program. Some professionals believe it is beneficial for your body to fast for a brief period to cleanse and detoxify your system. Some religions consider fasting during certain times part of their purifying process. For example, Muslims fast during Ramadan and Yom Kippur. No one would argue that fasting (even a modified fast that allows some liquids) would be a healthy, long-term diet and weight loss strategy. The first day of a fast will be relatively safe and will not have any negative effects on your body. To energize your body’s essential processes, you can use previously stored carbohydrates (in form of glycogen).
The body will burn fat after exhausting its glycogen reserves. It will also save protein from muscle tissue to use as an emergency energy source. Fasting can aid in weight loss and prevent future diseases. Research has shown that fasting is beneficial in treating rheumatoid, migraines, and other skin diseases. Fasting may also be beneficial for other illnesses, such as the flu, colds, allergies and colon disorders, respiratory diseases, obesity, and asthma. How long should you fast? While it is believed that non-water-related weight loss takes three days, some advocates recommend a 24-hour fast to cleanse the body or detox it.
Wist je dat?
A majority of healthcare professionals agree that a fast lasting more then two to three days is not recommended for anyone who is healthy. If you are pregnant or have any other health issues, such as diabetes, heart disease, stomach ulcers, hypoglycemia, thyroid problems, or gout, you should avoid fasting. Even if you fast for a short time, muscle tissue can still be lost. When muscle tissue begins to fall apart, nitrogen and ammonia can be released into the bloodstream. This can cause weakness, nausea, headaches, depression, and other symptoms such as vomiting. The kidneys will filter out toxic substances until they are eliminated. Although fasting for extended periods of time may result in rapid weight loss but not permanent, it can lead to major health problems such as fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, and heart problems.
These risks can also be present with low-calorie liquid diets. You don’t eat anything except liquids containing trace amounts. Although fasting can lead to weight loss, it is usually temporary. Permanent weight loss requires a healthy diet, lifestyle changes, and exercise. The weight loss that occurs in the first few days after a fast is over is usually due to water. However, the weight will return within a short time. Modified fasts are where people only drink water, herbal tea, or juice. This is easier for your body, and juices made from fruits or vegetables will help you absorb some nutrients. Even these types of adjusted fasts should be used for only a few days. If you use them for more than a week, a medical professional must be supervised.