Na co dobre są kwasy tłuszczowe Omega-3?
What are the Different Types Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids There are many types of n-3 fat acids found in nature. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA [Eicosapentaenoic acid] are the most important. What are the health benefits of N-3 Fatty Acids for you? They reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase good cholesterol. They reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- They increase blood circulation and lower blood pressure. They reduce the risk of colon cancer, breast cancer, and prostate cancer. They increase the quality of life for cancer patients by improving their appetite, weight, as well as their quality of life. They improve the immune system.
- They increase cognitive performance in children and adults. They reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, clinical depression and ADHD.
- They regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- The building blocks of the retina are Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA. They improve visual function. They improve skin health. They improve intestinal health. They relieve symptoms such as allergies, asthma, hayfever, sinus infections, arthritis and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- They reduce the risk of osteoporosis for post-menopausal females. They can also reduce menstrual cramps, pain, and inflammation.
What are the dietary sources of N-3 Fatty Acids in Foodstuffs? They are found in oily fish such as mackerel and salmon, hoki, herring, and sardines. They can also be purchased as dietary supplements. How can you incorporate Omega-3 Fatty Acids into your diet? A week’s worth of fish can be consumed. However, oily fish can contain high levels PCBs, heavy metals, and dioxins. Many people consider fish oil supplements safer and more effective than other options. What should one look for in a fish oil-based supplement?
First, ensure it is made from cold-water fish like hoki. Hoki can be found in the Southern Ocean which is one of today’s most polluted areas. It is therefore free from toxic contaminants. Also, ensure that the supplement contains between 500 and 600 mg of DHA per serving. DHA is the most important fatty acid for the human body. Third, ensure that the oil is molecularly extracted and available in a natural form of ethyl ester/triglyceride. Is it safe to consume fish oil supplements on a daily basis? It is safe. The primary structural components of the retina and brain are Omega-3 fatty acids. They are completely safe to eat on a regular basis. These supplements can be used as natural blood thinners if you are currently taking blood thinning medication.