Gout natural treatment is a good option, given the financial woes that are looming due to rising commodity prices. Gout natural treatment is free of the side effects of some synthetic medicines.
All about Gout
Gout is a condition where uric acid crystals build up in the joints. An increase in uric acids levels could be caused by the body’s inability to process purine, or the inability of kidneys to eliminate excess uric Acid. Uric acid is a waste product found in the blood that is eliminated by the kidneys in the urine.
Hyperuricemia is a condition where the kidneys fail to eliminate uric acid properly. Over time, the uric acid crystals can form in the joints, causing pain and swelling. Gout can be treated with a medication to lower the body’s uric acid levels or a special diet for gout to reduce purine intake.
Gout often affects the big toe, along with the fingers, elbows and knees, ankles and wrists. Gout can cause severe pain, redness and warmth, as well as swelling. It usually occurs in the 40- to 50-year-old age group in men, and in the women after menopause.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDS) are the most common treatment for gout. The injection of corticosteroid medication into the affected joints is another option. This type of treatment should be administered as soon as possible after gout attacks occur.
But you also should:
1. Have healthy living habits are important for the health of the liver as well as the kidneys. They can do their job well by removing uric acid from the blood and other toxins.
2. At least six pints of water daily. Don’t let dehydration occur as it can cause a decrease in kidney effectiveness and uric acid buildup.
3. Eat lots of fruits, vegetables and nuts. Gout prevention is possible with strawberries and cherries. Mangosteen, in addition to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components, also has acid-lowering effects.
4. Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.
5. Regular exercise is important. This will help to avoid excess weight and lower blood uric acid levels.
6. Avoid anchovies, crabs, asparagus, fish (caviar), liver, herring, meat gravies beans, peas and mussels, sardines, and mushrooms.
Medical science is working to find a more effective and permanent treatment for gout. Research has led to the discovery of fish oil supplements and a better understanding of the causes of gout. Gout natural treatment is the best option, even if there are no further scientific studies. If you experience symptoms of gout, consult your doctor immediately.