What Are Joint Relief Solution Ingredients?
You may be better off using a natural supplement to relieve arthritis and other joint-related pain than relying solely on NSAIDs or steroids. A natural supplement called Joint Relief Solution is designed to give your joints more flexibility and reduce pain. It protects your cartilage and may reverse the loss caused by repetitive movements, ageing, poor posture, impact sports like running, and repetitive movements. Joint relief solutions natural formula works to preserve and strengthen your cartilage, not mask the symptoms like NSAIDs or creams.
It provides joint pain relief with a variety of scientifically proven natural ingredients.
- Glucosamine 2KCL- A natural compound found in your cartilage. Your glucosamine levels decrease with age. Researchers found that glucosamine combined with chondroitin reduced pain in mild to moderate osteoarthritis. You cannot replace glucosamine found in food sources.
- Chondroitin – a naturally occurring amino sugar in cartilage chondroitin, chondroitin has been at the forefront in research into arthritis treatment. It has been shown in clinical trials to reduce reliance upon NSAID’s. This is a good thing considering that they are generally not safe long-term and can cause gastrointestinal bleeding. While your natural chondroitin levels decrease with age, there are no food sources for the natural compound. Experts speculate that this loss of natural chondroitin could be a factor in cartilage loss. Avocado Soybean unsaponifiables (2002 study) – ASU “significantly decreased the progression of joint space losses” in patients with severe osteoarthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane -Methylsulfonylmethane is a sulfur compound that forms connective tissue. MSM can be used as a natural painkiller, and it can also improve joint function. Boswellia Serrata, a plant that is indigenous to India, has been shown to reduce inflammation and slow down the deterioration in cartilage and joint function. Joint Relief Solution uses ApresFlex, a standard extract of boswellia Serrata. This extract is 52% more absorbable than other extracts.
- L-Leucine – The body cannot synthesize this branched amino acid, which is linked to a reduced loss of body weight due to ageing. This ingredient protects against oxidizing molecules, and the destruction of cartilage.
- Willow Bark Extract – Willow Bark Extract has been used for pain relief for thousands of years. It is a natural alternative to non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs. Cetyl Myristoleate is a fatty oil and a popular anti-inflammatory. Cetyl myristoleate may also help to lubricate joints and protect against cell damage.
- Curcumin – Curcumin is an organic compound found in Indian cuisine. It may help reduce the effects of nuclear factor kappa, a protein molecule that causes degeneration of joint tissue. It can also be used as a natural painkiller.
- Bioperine – A pepper extract that can block uric acids crystals and act naturally as a treatment for people suffering from gout. As you can see, the ingredients of this joint relief solution are powerful alternatives to traditional medication and NSAIDs. It has been proven in studies to preserve joint function. Additionally, it does not cause side effects so it is a good choice for joint pain relief.