What are useful Gout Home Remedies?
This article will help you find the best home remedies for Gout. Let me first explain what Gout is. Gout is a general form of arthritis. It has been recognized for over 2000 years. It causes inflammation, pain, and swelling in one or more joints. It usually attacks one joint suddenly and deeply, most often the first metatarsophalangeal or big toe. Gouty joints are the most visible sign of inflammation among all the types of arthritis.
Gout is often caused by an inherited problem in the body’s ability to process uric acids. Gout can also occur in the ear, heel, hand, small hand joints and ankles. It is caused by uric acid crystals. Gout can be linked to high blood pressure, kidney disease and diabetes, atherosclerosis and uric acid renal stones. Gout is caused by an inflammation response to the formation monosodium-urate monohydrate crystals, which produces secondary hyperuricemia. Gout attacks can be caused by crystallized uric acids in the joint. Uric acid is a product of the blood that has been misused. It is eliminated by your kidneys and excreted in your urine. Gout is most common in the big toe, as uric acid reacts to temperature changes.
- Apples are important in Home Remedy to Gout. Therefore, eat an apple after each meal.
- Take half a lemon juice and mix it with 1 glass of water. Drink it three times a day.
- French beans are a more effective home remedy for gout.
- Gout treatment includes consuming a good amount of cherry juice, whether it is sweet or sour. In the beginning, the patient should consume approximately fifteen to twenty-five cherries per day. You can use canned cherries, but fresh cherries are the best.
- Gout treatment can be done with raw vegetable juices. It is worth mixing carrot juice with the juices from cucumber and beet.
- Lime is an excellent source of gout treatment. Lime’s citric acid is a solvent for uric acid, which is the main cause of gout. Take half a lime juice in a glass of water twice daily.
- A charcoal bath is an effective home remedy for gout. Mix one-half cup of charcoal powder and water in an old basin until you have a paste. Add water to the basin until the foot is covered. For thirty to sixty minutes, soak your foot in the charcoal bath.