Gout remedies have been popularized due to the severe side effects of long-term and frequent use of pharmaceuticals and drugs. Natural remedies for gout are not only effective and safe, but also provide relief from side effects that can be experienced even after long-term and consistent use. Gout is caused when uric acids crystals build up in the joints. If there is excess production or poor excretion, it can cause long-term pain, swelling, and infection.
Gout treatment is as simple as drinking water mixed with half a lemon juice three times a day. The body’s ability to dissolve uric acid through citric acid in lemon juice can be reduced by drinking water. Gout can be treated by increasing your banana intake to at least 4-5 bananas per day. Gout can also be treated with cherries. 20-25 fresh cherry juice per day, along with carrot juice and French beans, can help.
Gout is a natural condition that can be treated with fruits and vegetables high in vitamin C. Indian gooseberry and Amla are two examples of natural remedies. Gout can be treated by eating two to three fresh amla fruits per day, either in raw form, as a salad, or in food. Alfalfa is an herbal treatment that can reduce uric acid levels and prevent future gout.
- Gout can also be treated with increased garlic intake. 2-3 cloves of garlic daily is enough to reduce gout symptoms.
- Black cherry juice in concentrated form is a natural remedy for gout.
- Capsaicin cream can be applied topically to relieve the pain of gout. It inhibits the brain’s pain signals and can reduce the pain.
- The pain can also be relieved by using ice packs.
- Gout pain can be relieved by taking two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar along with two teaspoons honey.
- Ground ginger applied to the affected area can help relieve the pain and dissolve the uric acid crystals fast.
- Gout pain relief naturally can be achieved by using warm compresses or Epsom salt water bath.
- Warm packs can also be applied to the affected area after wrapping it with a cloth covered in castor oil.
- Gout can be treated naturally by drinking enough water per day. A dehydrated body is more likely to develop episodes.
- Losing weight will help maintain joint health.
- Light exercises will also help to maintain blood circulation and ensure proper excretion.
- Avoiding foods that are astringent, excessive alcohol, and spicy foods can lead to gout.
Gout attacks can be prevented by taking care of a few conditions, such as poor dental health, constipation and a slow functioning kidney.